Email : | Call Us Now : 479-321-3977
:: Home :: Sitemap ::
Follow Us

Posts from:Enterprise Project Management

Business Analysis and Project Management

By: Collin Quiring  A new study on IT technology projects in excess of $250,000 by IAG Consulting discovered that project success is “improbable” for 68% of companies.  And, that for the other 32% the likelihood of success was “probable” because... (more...)

Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server

By: Tanya Foster I have had several people ask me about Project Portfolio Server, so it seems that this may be a good time to start blogging about the subject.  Let’s start with Microsoft TechNet.  You can find documentation and How To info on just... (more...)